Thursday, July 26, 2007

Surprise Bridal Shower at the Office!

My colleague Shannon duped me into walking into the conference this afternoon to show her the ethernet connection spot, and to my surprise my colleagues had it all decorated with a lovely buffet meal.

"Surprise!!" they all yelled.

I was shocked!!

I received a naughty little outfit for my future husband to enjoy (blush! blush!) and a very thoughtful keepsake filled with a generous monatery gift for us to put to use as bride & groom.

Thank you all very much for your thoughtfulness, kindness & generousity... I'll let you know if Drummond likes the outfit, but I will not post those photos on the blog!!


BTW - can't wait until this weekend when my hair will finally get cut & styled for the wedding -whew! The bride will undergo a BIG transformation when my bangs get cut finally & my glasses come off!!!!

No comments:

Map: Directions to the Event

Map: Directions to the Event