Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shopping for Daphne's FlowerGirl Dress

Mom, Kasia & I took Daphne (3 yrs 1/2) and her little sister Riley (1 yr 1/2) shopping at Place Angrignon a few weeks ago.

Daphne is a real little princess, and was sure to want the shiny froo froo flowergirl dress that I didn't... we were all a bit uneasy at the prospect of princess Daphne falling in love with a dress that I would not want (I wanted a simple little country/Laura Ashley style dress) and having to disappoint her.

Thanks be to God - it was a delight experience and the very first simple little dress that I found she fell in love with!

Now, I can't possibly publish photos of the flowergirl in her dress on the blog... but here are some photos of Mom with the girls on our big outing!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Map: Directions to the Event

Map: Directions to the Event