Friday, August 17, 2007

Presenting Major & Mrs. Fraser!!!


We tied the knot - it's official, we are husband & wife!

As you all probably know, our best man, Major Daryl Morrell, had an awful car accident on the day of the wedding. He is now recovering at his parents' home in Ontario, after two hospital stays. His arm was very badly broken in 4 places. It has been set and we hope to see him starting to use it again the next 6-8 weeks.

If you have any photos from the event, please do email them to me for my scrapbook! If I am at liberty to post them on the Blog, let me know.

I have only very few photos to date... here's one taken by my friend Isabelle while I stood at the altar all teary-eyed during the Scripture reading:


Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating with us and for all your love and support!!! Off to our honeymoon horse show tomorrow - woohoo!

No comments:

Map: Directions to the Event

Map: Directions to the Event